ransiris is a global consultancy that provides expertise to international Fortune 500 clients in the areas of Technology, Marketing Automation and Digital Marketing. We are looking to add talented and enthusiastic candidates to our growing international team!
We are currently seeking a passionate and inspired full-time Junior Copywriter with a talent for transforming complex concepts into clear, concise and engaging communications. The copywriter will play a crucial role in developing the Transiris voice and brand, and will thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
The copywriter should have experience developing corporate communications that inspire action, while bringing an innovative and creative perspective to each project. They will craft messages that are accessible and informative, but will also know just the right moment to add some personality and fun to our messages.
· Develop brand message, tone, and creative themes.
· Optimize content for email campaigns including subject lines, messaging, and landing pages.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to create pitch decks and client presentations.
· Develop UX-friendly web copy for both the Transiris website as well as client websites.
· Create copy for marketing and sales materials including one-sheeters and case studies.
· Develop content for Transiris sponsored events, conferences and tradeshows.
· Generate press releases and copy for social media posts and ads.
· University degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
· 2-3 years of copy writing experience required, with at least 1 year working in an environment with marketing departments.
· Experience working with technology and/or Fortune 500 companies is a plus.
· Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
· Has a keen eye for editing and outstanding attention to detail.
· Has a passion for writing; likes to be creative and thinks outside the box.
· Provides effective messaging with either precise instruction or creative freedom.
· Consistently meets deadlines and has the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
· Has a fun, easy-going personality and a sense of humor.
· Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with a team.
This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule and competitive salary. Salary is negotiable and dependent upon prior experience.
This position also includes health benefits and paid vacation. More importantly, you’ll have the chance to develop creative copy and help an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!