About Ticket Tailor
Ticket Tailor is a ticketing platform that offers event organisers a simple, helpful and great value way to manage event registration.
Our mission is to be the world’s best loved ticketing platform - five million tickets are currently sold through our service every year and we have a world class NPS score. We’re independently funded, meaning we don’t have to answer to anyone except ourselves and our customers - allowing us to scale the company sustainably and with soul.
The Ticket Tailor working culture is centered on growing better, not just bigger. We’re a small but stellar team who value simplicity, transparency and collaboration. We love to work with inclusive and supportive people who share our belief that a happy workplace = happy customers.
About the role
As Growth Manager you will report directly to the Head of Growth, building out our sales and business development strategies. We’re looking for a self-starter who has a natural way with people and is enthusiastic about building relationships.
This role is a great opportunity for someone in the early stages of their career looking to play a crucial role in a start-up that has a proven model and is already profitable.
The main focus of the first 12 months will be building, executing and proving out the business case for a sales team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing, defining and executing a process for prospecting and qualifying leads
- Negotiating deals with our high-value accounts
- Providing insights into customer behaviours and requirements
- Inputting into product and strategy decision making
- Experimenting and creating new growth hacks
- Developing engaging content for the community
Helpful skills and experience
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role (strategy, business development, sales, account management) or management consulting
- Someone who is a creative thinker, entrepreneurial and a born problem solver
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with numbers and working with data (e.g. simple Excel modelling)
- Detail orientated
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Working in the events space
- Working at a growing start-up
This role will suit you if…
- You enjoy working in a small, collaborative team
- You are a relaxed and flexible person with a professional attitude and pragmatic approach to what you do
- You flourish in a self-led environment
- You relish the challenge of building something from the ground up
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary based on experience + generous commission
- Annual bonus based on company growth
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Generous budget to set up your working environment
- £500 annual learning budget, including a Kindle upon joining
- Opportunity to work in a small business and get involved in more than just tech
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Annual retreat
- Work in our lovely modern office (complete with cute dog) in East London
We’re striving to build a diverse team and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. We believe that unique differences are what makes a strong team and are actively committed to building an inclusive work environment.