Seeking an enthusiastic and motivated digital marketing intern for a tourism social enterprise
If you are looking for a hands on internship where you can have an impact in a fast paced and exciting start-up and are available for between 3-6 months, this is the opportunity for you.
Working directly with CEO you will be mentored and supported but will be need to be able to work autonomously. This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and in return you will gain a vast amount of experience in digital marketing, working in a start-up and developing a social enterprise. We have a fun, hard-working culture and we will develop your skills giving you exposure to the strategic growth of the business and its brand.
Sustainable tourism is the concept of visiting somewhere as a tourist and trying to make a positive impact on the environment, society, and economy. It is popular overseas in developing areas visited by tourists, Love Lochs & Landscapes is introducing this concept to the domestic rural tourist areas starting with the popular destination of Loch Lomond.
The role will include:
- Contributing ideas and solutions to digital marketing strategy and plan
- Creating content for the organisation's social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Online marketing campaigns including email marketing
- Offline marketing campaigns including press releases
- Good working knowledge of the social media platforms and tools within them
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organised and can manage deadlines on multiple projects
Equally as important is bringing the enthusiasm and can-do attitude to the tasks you are set. An interest in sustainability and the outdoors would be of benefit in understanding the aims of the social enterprise.
To apply please send a CV and a covering letter outlining your experience, your interest and what you would bring to the role and organisation and include your contact details.