A bit about us…
Canda are your first subscription based talent acquisition and employer brand partner. With a curiosity to break things, we're a tribe of doers determined to reinvent recruitment. Together, we help transformational brands scale sustainably through building a culture-first approach to recruitment.
Our team has experienced the world of sales-driven recruitment and have always begged the question - there’s got to be another way? We wanted to make partners out of clients and friends out of our candidates. We couldn’t find one, so we built it. Now we’re in a world we love and we’re here to stay. We’re not working in recruitment; we’re working on it. Our model provides scaling businesses, like ourselves, with the unique support they need to develop their rapidly growing team. Think of us as the Spotify for hiring; you can start, pause or stop at any time.
About the role...
As our Tech Talent + Culture Partner you'll be working to place the best tech talent in the market with our portfolio of ambitious startup brands. A confident navigator of all things technical recruitment, you’ll know where to find the best tech talent (across software development/engineering, data, DevOps), how to engage them and match them with our startup brands. You will play a pivotal role in driving value to how our brands hire, develop a talent strategy and implement a robust recruitment cycle. You’ll be the go to expert on advertising strategies and other new routes to market. You’ll help develop the overall Canda centre of expertise (specifically tech!), helping our community of talent partners and community resourcers to be the best they can be.
A bit about you...
- You’ll love all things people, you’ll know what it takes to get things done in a busy talent role.
- You'll have a genuine curiosity and love for tech, from attending community events to geeking out on all new developments in the market.
- You'll keep your finger on the pulse, able to be an expert advisor for both our customers as well as internally on everything that's happening in the world of tech talent and how to attract top tech talent.
- You'll be experienced in developing targeted campaigns for hiring technical roles and be innovative in your approach to embedding in the tech community.
- A people magnet, problem solver and data nut, you’ll enjoy a varied and challenging workload where no one day is the same.
- Passionate about customer service and building honest and lasting relationships.
- You want to continually learn and develop and be excited to work as part of an uber collaborative team.
- A bonus would be having a development background or experience in coding yourself.
What’s in it for you…
- An opportunity to work with some of the most transformational brands in the market.
- Autonomous and flexible work style - be your own leader.
- Weekly Team Jams where we #createhustleadapt.
- Frequent socials including monthly pub quiz, team sports days (join our netball team!), drinks, dinners, and charity projects.
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions.
- All of the latest tools you need to get the job done.
- A culture of learning: we’re growing pretty darn fast and give you the chance to shape your role as we do.
- Pension plan with a 4% employer contribution.
- Quarterly bonus and biannual salary review.
- 30 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and we encourage you to use them all up!