A bit about us...
Canda are your first subscription based talent acquisition and employer brand partner. With a curiosity to break things, we're a tribe of doers determined to reinvent recruitment. Together, we help transformational brands scale sustainably through building a culture-first approach to recruitment.
Our team has experienced the world of sales-driven recruitment and have always begged the question - there’s got to be another way? We wanted to make partners out of clients and friends out of our candidates. We couldn’t find one, so we built it. Now we’re in a world we love and we’re here to stay. We’re not working in recruitment; we’re working on it. Our model provides scaling businesses, like ourselves, with the unique support they need to develop their rapidly growing team. Think of us as the Spotify for hiring; you can start, pause or stop at any time.
About the role...
As our Talent + Culture Partner you'll work closely with some of our key startup brands, taking a pivotal lead role in project managing customer delivery squads, influencing your customers on hiring strategies and roadmaps, as well as monitoring the commerciality of your customer accounts. You’ll be the go to expert on advertising strategies and other new routes to market. This isn't just about bums on seats! A confident navigator of all things talent, you’ll know where to find and engage the best talent and be passionate about finding the perfect next role for them.
A bit about you...
- You’ll love all things people, you’ll know what it takes to get things done in a busy talent role.
- A strong communicator, building rapport with stakeholders comes naturally to you.
- You’re delighted by the idea of deep diving into a customer, discovering their culture, challenges, strategy and objectives.
- You’re a natural project manager, and working across multiple customers (including balancing their priorities!) is something you’re keen to do. Keeping those plates spinning is a welcome challenge.
- You know data is powerful, and you know that using the wealth of insight available to you to make tailored recommendations is exactly how to get the best from a customer.
- Familiarity with a start up environment, we're talking creative thinking and agile ways of working.
What’s in it for you…
- An opportunity to work with some of the most transformational brands in the market.
- Autonomous and flexible work style - be your own leader.
- Weekly Team Jams where we #createhustleadapt.
- Frequent socials including monthly pub quiz, team sports days (join our netball team!), drinks, dinners, and charity projects.
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions.
- All of the latest tools you need to get the job done.
- A culture of learning: we’re growing pretty darn fast and give you the chance to shape your role as we do.
- Pension plan with a 4% employer contribution.
- Quarterly bonus and biannual salary reviews.
- 30 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and we encourage you to use them all up!