Based out of Wales and London, The Smart Container Company LTD is an Internet-of-Things (IoT) tech startup driving the enablement of a zero-waste supply chain in the beverage industry. Our first product, KegTracker™, is a first-of-its-kind, patent pending, IoT device for asset tracking with condition monitoring of kegs and casks.
Our technology instantly connects assets to the internet — tracking location, volume, temperature, and motion for each container. Using data science, we produce real-time reports and insights that create transparency, remove bottlenecks, and enable a leaner, more sustainable supply chain.
We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of technology, innovation, and process improvement.
This is a great opportunity to work with a young startup and gain exposure to everything that takes to launch a tech venture and build a cutting-edge 5G product. You will be expected to operate at an exceptional level of performance, deliver high quality deliverables, and effectively engage with client, business and technical teams.
Duties are mostly remote but you have to be Wales based. Travel may be needed as necessary.
- Define business requirements for supply chain optimisation and market intelligence services
- Document very detailed process maps, data requirements, and functional requirements
- Grasp client’s business and operations and define informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Be proactive to Identify and escalate implementation risks and challenges
- Interpret research studies and create business analysis for strategic decision making
- Work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks
- Influence and gain commitment at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain Innovation using the latest technologies such as Internet of Things, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence
- Experience running complex analyses on large datasets to deduct insights and actions
- Knowledge of SQL or any other programming or scripting language
- 4+ Years of Experience in Supply Chain Optimisation within the Beverage Industry
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma
- Experience in Product Development or in Solution Implementations as a Business Analyst, Product Manager, or Management Consultant
- Proven project management and business requirement documentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree. STEM degrees are strongly preferred
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred
- MBA preferred
- Salary dependant of the candidates experience