Based out of Cardiff and London, The Smart Container Company LTD is an Internet-of-Things (IoT) tech startup driving the enablement of a zero-waste supply chain in the beverage industry. Our first product, KegTracker™, is a first-of-its-kind, patent pending, IoT device for asset tracking with condition monitoring of kegs and casks.
Our technology instantly connects assets to the internet — tracking location, volume, temperature, and motion for each container. Using data science, we produce real-time reports and insights that create transparency, remove bottlenecks, and enable a leaner, more sustainable supply chain.
We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of technology, innovation, and process improvement.
This is a great opportunity to work with a young startup and gain exposure to everything that takes to launch a tech venture. You will be expected to operate at an exceptional level of performance, deliver high quality deliverables, and effectively engage with client, business and technical teams.
- Define business requirements for supply chain optimisation and market intelligence services
- Document very detailed process maps, data requirements, and functional requirements
- Grasp client’s business and operations and define informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Be proactive to Identify and escalate implementation risks and challenges
- Interpret research studies and create business analysis for strategic decision making
- Work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks
- Influence and gain commitment at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain Innovation using the latest technologies such as Internet of Things, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence
- Experience running complex analyses on large datasets to deduct insights and actions
- Knowledge of SQL or any other programming or scripting language
- 4+ Years of Experience in Supply Chain Optimisation within the Beverage Industry
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma
- Experience as a Business Analyst, Product Manager or Management Consultant
- Proven project management and business requirement documentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree. STEM degrees are strongly preferred
- MBA with concentration in strategy or supply chain preferred