Harfi is an ecommerce brand that provides a thoughtful alternative to mainstream retail.
Harfi brings together gorgeous sustainable homeware and accessories handmade by talented artisans from developing countries, giving an insight into how our products are made. From throws to handbags, we make it as easy as ever for our customers to find unique but contemporary pieces that match their personal values.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to gain experience with a early stage, high growth ecommerce brand and develop their social media marketing skills.
We are looking for someone to actively manage our social media through the creation of engaging content across our social media channels. The role includes:
- Management across all social media channels
- Help develop social media campaign strategy
- Research into new social media developments and best practices
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience using various social media networks (Instagram, facebook, twitter, pinterest)
- Self-motivated and results-driven, willing to bring new ideas to the table and the desire to learn more within a fast-paced environment
- Know how to use Canva, Photoshop or similar to design posts and other material
- Based in London
What you will receive in return:
- Valuable experience in social media marketing
- Very flexible arrangement with the ability to work from home and flexible hours (~10-15 hours a week)
- Work closely alongside the founders in a fast paced, high growth ecommerce brand
- There is currently no permanent role available at Harfi after this contract, however, we will fully prepare you for applications for other roles and will consider you in any future roles at Harfi
Please note that this an upaid position