We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital
who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Slack, Crowdstrike and Dropbox.
We'd love to hear from you.
Customer Success at Tessian
Having found exceptional product/market fit for our category-defining Human Layer Security software platform, we’re in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to ‘scale-up’, and looking for an experienced Customer Success leader to help scale us to the next level.
Overseeing our EMEA / APAC customer base, you will be at the epicentre of defining how we demonstrate and amplify the value Tessian brings, establish meaningful relationships with key stakeholders and deepen our commercial relationships through cross-sell and up-sell.
You will be passionate about inspiring, developing and coaching a team of high-performing CSMs to be the best they can be, whilst relentlessly focusing on customer health and the best-in-class customer retention and expansion metrics that have defined our success to date.
You will understand the importance of communication and collaboration in defining a customer-first mentality, and work closely with our technical and commercial leadership to ensure we’re building a culture centred on customer success.
This opportunity will serve as an inflection point in your career, but won’t be easy. We’re constantly pushing well beyond the boundaries of natural growth cycles and you’ll need to move quickly and accurately - continually re-prioritizing what must get done to keep Tessian growing at the pace of the fastest growing SaaS companies in history.
You will inspire, nurture and build a team that will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact post implementation.
- Work with customers to identify and close expansion opportunities within our customer base
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers and exec sponsors to ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure successful renewals
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement in the product and our processes
We'd love to meet someone with:
- 5 + years of B2B SaaS experience in a fast-growth (ideally VC-backed) organisation in a customer-focused role
- Experience of working with customers of all sizes (from 100 to 100,000 users) to drive and execute expansion opportunities through upsell and cross-sell
- Experience of building and managing a team of high-performing quota-carrying individuals with an emphasis on making the customer successful
- High EQ and exceptional interpersonal skills
- A passion for leading teams with a focus on empowerment, positive-mindsets and collaboration
- Appetite and aptitude to develop a deep understanding of our technology and the cybersecurity industry in general
Why we think you'll love it here:
- It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
Because everyone loves food...
- A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.