We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital
who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Slack, Crowdstrike and Dropbox.
We'd love to hear from you.
Customer Success at Tessian
This position provides an incredible opportunity with significant earning potential and fast-growth career progression at a rapidly expanding start-up. You are a driven and engaging individual, determined to realise your potential, build brilliant relationships with our clients, and be part of a expanding team of account executives accelerating company growth through upsells (a major part of our future growth engine).
In the role you’ll manage your own clients and be measured on your ability to keep them engaged while strategically assessing, pitching and realising revenue opportunities within our rapidly-growing client base. Our clients include the world's largest hedge funds, investment banks and law firms, and this role will require you to maintain close relationships at the C-suite level in order to identify new opportunities and foster long-term profitable relationships.
Your role is the bridge between new opportunities, engineering, and current clients. Communicating our technology, taking onboard and interpreting future client needs to inform our engineering development, and leveraging your success to spread the word of Tessian and develop our company messaging of both current and yet to be created products.
There’s no pre-requisite technical knowledge needed, but you’ll have a genuine interest in technology and an appetite to learn about how our Tessian platform works, enabling you to manage all aspects of the commercial relationship with our clients and provide unrivalled product insight.
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is driven & highly ambitious
- Has 2+ years of customer facing experience
- Has a proven track record of working in a competitive, fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Is a best-in class communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ideally has previous experience or interest in cybersecurity, machine learning or email security, and understanding of the enterprise SaaS sales process
- A unique experience that you believe is relevant is an advantage. Every CSE is different and we embrace that.
Why we think you'll love it here
- It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
Because everyone loves food...
- A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.