Tessian is scaling at an unusually fast pace - by any standard. Our Talent team is pivotal to this growth - if we succeed in rapidly hiring the best people, the ambitions of the company are far more likely to be fulfilled. Also critical to our success are our sales teams. We're looking for a Recruiter with first hand experience hiring SaaS sales teams in EMEA, to accelerate the build out of our New Business and Customer Success functions. This individual will operate as a full cycle recruiter, sourcing, qualifying and delivering a fantastic candidate experience. As a team, we pride ourselves on working exceptionally closely with hiring managers to understand their team requirements and accurately profile for roles to be taken to market.
- Managing the full recruitment cycle to hire world-class Account Executives and Customer Success Managers, as well as other commercial roles - from entry level through to director.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers, strategically profiling and executing searches for their roles
- Working full-cycle to deliver outstanding candidate experience through the interview process
- Constantly iterating and improving our hiring processes
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Has at least 5 years working in SaaS recruitment, specialising in commercial roles
- Can show a track record of successfully hiring high performing AEs and/or CSMs/AMs
- Is used to working in a hyper-growth environment - and knows when to accelerate or slow down to best serve the business
- Ideally has worked both agency-side and in-house. If you've only had experience of one of these, it's even more critical you can demonstrate an ability to hire amazing people at speed whilst collaborating with senior stakeholders and being highly invested in the candidate experience
Why we think you'll love it here
- It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
Because everyone loves food...
- A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.