Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’ve recently been ranked number five in Startups100 and named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020.
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a team on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
We think a strong team is built through difference. From Mexico City to Manchester, Stockholm to Sterling, Hong Kong to Hull, Elders come from all over the UK and the word.
It matters that you’re unique. It matters that you’re great at what you do. And, obviously, it matters how much you care about what we do.
About the role
We are looking for a highly driven and organised Sales Associate (Entry Level) to join our lively and dynamic sales team. The sales support associate is the engine of the sales function and we need the right person to come on board and help us get the Elder message to as many people as possible.
A successful candidate must be motivated by learning new skills and hitting targets. We are expecting you to roll up your sleeves and make a real impact from day one.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Monitor live chat inbound enquiries and use it to book appointments for sales executives.
- Conduct outbound calls to the pre-agreed service level
- Book the highest quantity and quality of appointments for the sales executives
- Contact all unqualified leads to understand the opportunity of leads
- Work with other members of the sales team to contact the best carer’s for Elder families.
- Re-engage with customers who have previously enquired about care for themselves and give them the information to best assist them.
- Excellent communication skills - both speaking and written
- Incredibly organised and be able to multitask
- A thirst to learn and develop with a Start-up
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile
- The ability to adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
Good to Have
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series A & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Plenty of socials and team lunches
- Amazing office in the heart of the tech scene in Old Street
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business.
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups. Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.