Product Manager, at Learnerbly, London
£40-45k per annum
Learnerbly is a London based, VC backed Professional Development Platform which enables people to be their best selves at work. We're a team of entrepreneurs and innovators on a journey to redefine learning and development in the workplace.
We are growing rapidly and therefore, we are looking for a results-orientated Product Manager to manage the user experience of the platform to help people accelerate their development and power the next generation of world-changing startups.
We will be hiring on a rolling basis.
- Manage and execute the product roadmap for the user-facing platform experience.
- Validate problems with end-users and prioritise the backlog effectively for the engineering team to ensure features are delivered quickly and efficiently.
- Apply a lean startup mindset of test, learn and iterate.
- Write high-level requirements with acceptance criteria to ensure we ship high quality features.
- Work with Product Marketing to communicate product updates to end-users to raise awareness and drive adoption.
- Providing training and documentation for product updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Track and monitor feature performance and share results and learnings to the wider team.
- Work closely with the Head of Product to define and deliver our product strategy and continuously improve on our product development processes.
These are ideal but not required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
- 3+ years experience in Product Management (experience in B2B SaaS and/or Marketplace is a major plus).
- Have managed at least one product development cycle from concept to launch, and worked across all aspects of the process e.g. user research, wireframing, user testing etc.
- Outcome focussed over output driven with a demonstrable track record of high performance.
- Obsessed with solving hard problems whilst comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the wider team.
- Pro-active self-starter and enjoy working as part of a small team in a fast-paced startup environment, rapidly iterating on approach and getting your hands dirty to deliver on the results.
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Values-driven culture
- £1,000 learning and well-being budget to spend each year
- 25 days paid holiday
- Free on-site barista coffee, herbal teas and fresh fruit
- Team off-sites and outings
- Healthcare cashback scheme available
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.