Are you looking for your next start-up project? Are you passionate, ambitious, enthusiastic, relentless, dedicated and resilient? Do you have the experience and skills to form part of a founding team to build something big?
Who Am I?
I recently sold my first business to a global media agency and now that I have reached the end of my earn out period, I’m shaping up to start a new project. I started the company in 2013 as a sole founder and created the value proposition, raised investment, built a team, marketed the business and grew our revenue streams to create the biggest student review site in the UK with 100,000+ reviews and over a million users. Check out the story here: https://studenthut.com/about
It was tough, really tough but I learnt a hell of a lot doing it and I’m ready (and crazy enough) to put that experience to good use and do it all again and do it bigger!
One of my first lessons was that investors prefer to invest in teams rather than sole founders (having done it on my own, I can see why!) and so I’m looking to build an incredible team of passionate people and co-founders, with complementing skill sets, so we can build a business that will transform workplace wellness, globally.
Who Are You?
- Full stack developer
- Experience building websites and mobile / tablet apps
- Eye for design - experience in UX / UI; can produce well-designed wireframes and build the MVP quickly
- Experience managing and growing tech teams
- You have the skills to build solutions to integrate with 3rd party booking systems
- Strong project management skills
- Able to translate business / user requirements and design technical solutions
- Experience implementing best practice technical architecture and scalable solutions
- Previously held a CTO role at an established start-up.
- Based in London
What’s The Situation?
I have a well-researched idea that allows businesses to transform the wellbeing of their employees, helping to attract, engage and retain a more productive workplace. This project is at the starting stage and so I am looking for the right person who is able to dedicate time to building the MVP and ultimately move towards a full-time position as the CTO / Co-Founder of the business. I’m looking to grow the business quickly and aggressively and I have investor contacts to contribute towards the initial seed funding required.
It’s important that we click as individuals, get on and could work well together. If you’re looking for your next project, please get in touch and it would be great to grab a drink, find out more about you and discuss the project in more detail!