ModaResa is the first and only real-time scheduling app between apparel brands and their B2B clients, enabling full automation of complex showroom planning from A to Z during fashion weeks worldwide. A brand selling 4 times a year to 300 retailers saves approximately 117 working days through ModaResa, which is incredible.
Several running large clients, with a solid pipeline. We're focused on the apparel industry for the first round as it's the most complex, but planning to role out in verticals once this industry has been tackled.
ModaResa is currently a small dynamic team tackling all the archaic processes in a sector where there is a lot to do and where disruption happens through technology - and we're passionate about it. We're looking for ambitious new team-members to join our funky team!
Are you a talented engineer that can help us scale ModaResa? Your primary tasks in the first weeks will be:
- Increase reliability and robustness of the platform
- Implement new functionalities
- Optimization of CI/CD pipeline
- Close collaboration with CEO
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge of database architecture, truly data-driven
- You've built and maintained quality user interfaces that have reached a large audience, ideally while the product is experiencing rapid growth.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You've spent meaningful time as a senior engineer or tech lead — or even better, you've managed a team before.
- Be part of the founding team of a truly revolutionary company disrupting the B2B apparel and fashion industry
- Good start-up salary + stock options
- Possibility to work between our office in Oslo and Paris
- Develop new machine learning models
- Possibility to become CTO
How to apply
Send us a short intro, your Linkedin and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to hearing from you!