iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and decisions within minutes.
Since 2012, we've lent over £1 billion to 50 000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun and vibrant team of over 320 people from 35+ nationalities.
We work with a lot of multipliers across Germany - commercial brokers, consultants insurance brokers - to offer finance to their clients, and this channel generates a substantial proportion of iwoca’s total revenue.
As an Account Manager for the Broker Channel you’ll be the first port of call for our brokers and will give them exceptional customer service in managing loan applications for their clients. Working closely with other teams, you will supervise and manage these applications from start to completion and provide our brokers with an in-depth understanding of iwoca’s product benefits, customer eligibility and use cases.
In addition to managing loan applications you will have the opportunity to help shape and develop the future of this valuable channel. Running projects alongside your day-to-day business gives you the possibility to explore your interests and develop your abilities.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- You will engage with broker in inbound as well as outbound calls and represent the company in a highly professional manner at all times
- You will have to understand credit applications and be able to give ad-hoc guidance on credit worthiness
- You will provide timely updates for ongoing cases, answering questions related to specific applications or product queries
- You will complete ad-hoc analysis and tasks for our Broker Channel Managers
- You will have to go above and beyond to hit and exceed your KPIs to enable us to exceed growth targets
- You will manage the day-to-day working relationship with all brokers
- You will represent iwoca with a high level of knowledge about the company and our value proposition