*Hi! If you're a curious problem solver who's up for a good challenge, keep reading.*
*Who are myTamarin?*
We are a young, dynamic, and fast-growing startup, backed and recognised by Innovate UK as one of the best UK startups in 2018. Our founder is an ex-BCG senior Principal and Wharton MBA graduate. We are set to revolutionise the childcare market, in the UK and beyond.
We are looking for sharp and ambitious individuals to join our award-winning business.
*What is our mission?*
Childcare is a major pain, as every parent knows it! But we're here to solve it. Our matching of parents to nannies is grounded in psychology and powered by technology. We're sourcing the best nannies, and automating parts of the matching process with the most innovative AI and blockchain technology solutions. We've been called the match.com of childcare!
*What might a day in your role look like?*
- Working with our founder on new features and working with our development team to get them across the line on time
- Talking to parents and nannies, finding out their needs and making sure our product is always simple and easy to understand
- Communicating effectively with developers to understand constraints, tradeoffs and capabilities
- Designing and measuring tests and other experiments that test our hypotheses about what the right way forward is
- Using data to inform decisions, set goals and measure the impact of the work we ship
- Collaborating with other teams to scope and prioritise new product opportunities
*The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…*
- Degree educated
- A problem-solver. As a young company, opportunities to change and fix things happen all the time, we expect you to create new processes, make suggestions, and build improvements with us
- You’ll be spinning many plates at once, so excellent time management is essential
- Loves numbers – both as data to analyse and as targets to exceed
- Has high attention to detail and very organised
- A self-starter looking for a fast-paced and dynamic role. As the business grows your role might not look the same from one week to the next.
- Has a friendly personality and must be a team player who is excited to help out with the wider business and teams
*Bonus points if you:*
- Know HTML, CSS, Python, SQL or any other programming language
- Have worked with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Invision or similar
- Have a reasonable understanding of tools like Google Analytics, JIRA, Excel, etc.
*What are the perks of working for myTamarin?*
You have an opportunity to be part of the team set to revolutionise the last service industry yet to be disrupted by tech – childcare.
Massive learning opportunity – You’ll be joining a company right at the very beginning of its journey and can play a key role in shaping it for the future
Excellent central location in the heart of Camden
Be part of the Techstars program and network
A competitive starting salary
You can read more about what others are saying about us here:https://realbusiness.co.uk/funding/2018/07/02/mytamarin-match-com-childcare-parents/.