Carl Friedrik is building a modern luxury brand for the 21st century professional. Dominated by large, traditional companies, the luxury industry is ripe for change.
We’re a small and fast-growing company, offering a new luxury experience, focused on high-end accessories at affordable prices and great service. We leverage technology and data to build a business that can move faster than traditional retail companies.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a dedicated, creative person to create content for social media, ads, blog posts and our website. As part of the marketing team, you will plan, research, create and evaluate content strategies. While a large part of the role is about written content, we are looking for a creative and curious mind interested in all areas of marketing.
This is no ordinary internship. From day one, you will have significant responsibilities, work directly with the founders and marketing team, and ultimately have a direct impact on the company’s success. The role is for those that like a challenge.
What you will do and learn
- Write engaging copy and content for various mediums.
- Focus on how our products enhance the life of modern professionals (eg. work, travel and style-related content).
- Improve the brand’s voice across multiple touchpoints.
- Identifying customers’ needs, research topics and recommend new content.
- Write blog articles that resonate with our target audience and follow our SEO strategy.
- Analyse content performance with Google Analytics and similar tools.
- Promote Carl Friedrik by writing and sending press pitches.
- Actively participate in and influence our marketing strategy.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team. In particular, we are looking for a:
- Excellent communicator: You have exceptionally high standards for written English content. You can follow a brief but go above and beyond in delivering fantastic results.
- Creative: You are full of ideas and connect these to business goals. You are able put yourself in an audience’s shoes and find inspiration to engage.
- Proactive: You act without being told what to do and have the ability to self-handedly push a new project to the finish line.
- Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
- Organised: Ability to plan, prioritise and stay on top of your to do list.
- You have completed a degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field from a top university.
- You have relevant previous experience to demonstrate your skills. For example from a startup, marketing agency, brand or eCommerce company.
- Ideally (but not necessary) you have a portfolio of past work.
- You have experience from a relevant role in a relevant brand, eCommerce company or startup.
- Paid internship, compensation depending on your profile.
- Central London location (Hoxton/Old Street).
- Duration 4-6 months.
- Start date: March 2020.