We are seeking a highly-skilled, adaptable, and reliable Growth Manager to help take our company to the next level. In this position, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who plan and implement our sales, marketing, and advertising activities. You should be familiar with analysis and market research, product and service promotion, and anticipation of customer behaviour.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily social media and sales leads tasks
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyze client behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics from Hubspot and google ads
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
- Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field
- Successful work experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or similar position
- Strong working knowledge of the marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques
- Significant experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, web analytics, and Google AdWords
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
What you can get
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Free daily snacks, coffee, treats and weekly pizza party
- Regular team socials and events
- Everyone from founder to intern can make a change in the business. If you’ve got a good idea, we’ll make it happen.