Please note: due to the high volume of applicants we will not consider generic applications that do not include a cover letter (more info. at end of ad).
Who we are:
At Pasta Evangelists, we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant quality across the UK. We provide our customers with fresh, handmade pasta, the finest sauces & beautiful garnishes from Italy, inviting them to prepare a 5* pasta dish in the comfort of their own home.
With the hard work taken care of by our Italian chefs, all our customers need to do is boil the pasta and heat up the sauce… e buon appetito, a Michelin-starred quality meal in minutes! And whilst we're mainly an online business, selling our pasta through our website, Pasta Evangelists is also the only pasta brand in Harrods. We’ve also kicked off our partnership with M&S, launching our first retail concession in its new flagship Southampton store.
Our mission is clear, loud and simple: we want to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta. And it’s a booming market! As a category, pasta is worth £3.8bn in the UK alone, and we are the only company disrupting it! So far, we’ve been able to raise significant funding from Tier 1 investors and continue to grow the business at 20% month-on-month. This makes us one of the fastest-growing food tech start ups in the UK!
- 2-3 years minimum experience in CRM/email marketing, ideally at a fast-moving B2C e-commerce DTC business
- You consider yourself more analytical than creative (... but can still write a winning line of copy should you need to)
- You enjoy running tests, documenting their outcomes and using the learnings of these tests to inform future decision-making
- You have a depth of experience working with 2 or more ESPs/CRM systems (we use Klaviyo)
- You're happy to work in the grey every so often - we're a startup and sometimes need to be resourceful. You'll need to be comfortable coming up with a plan B, or a different way of gauging success, if, say, a tracking issue presents itself
- You're able to give clear of examples of CRM initiatives (standalone email campaigns and longer term automation) that have compellingly driven business objectives in your previous or existing employment
- Experience working on complex CRM modelling e.g. RFM an advantage but not a must-have
- ... You love the idea of working with a really beautiful and delicious product!
What you'll do:
- Working alongside a Junior CRM Manager, you will lead on the creation and execution of CRM journeys and campaigns across promotional, transactional and lifecycle email marketing touchpoints
- Define & own email KPIs, including open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, email revenue, etc
- Built out & optimise automated email journeys to maximise CLV, as defined through email marketing metrics but also repeat rates, AOV, frequency etc
- Analyse & report on key email marketing initiatives, as well as on behaviour of certain segments and cohorts
- Liaise with our Customer Success team to identify pain points that inhibit retention and, where possible, be proactive in fixing these - wherever the problem exists within the business
What we can offer:
- Join a young and dynamic team in a key fulltime role, reporting to our CMO and managing/mentoring a Junior CRM Manager
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ''il bel paese''...
- Pro-rated 25 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays!)
- Competitive salary
Please apply with:
- A copy of your CV
- A short cover letter (2 paragraphs) noting why you're interested in a CRM role in Pasta Evangelists, as well as the key successes in your CRM career to date
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants we will not consider generic applications that do not include the above.