We are seeking a highly-skilled, adaptable, and reliable Partnerships Manager to help take our company to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality
- Assist clients in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services
- Build and establish a good work relationship with clients to facilitate increased patronage and revenue
- Monitor contract details to notify clients of pending expiration and help process renewal
- Organise promotional and marketing campaigns to create awareness and product publicity
- Supervise the operations of after-sales teams to ensure set targets are met
- Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring a satisfied clientele and increased returns
- Liaise with sales departmental heads to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales performance
- Direct and coordinate the customer service operation of a team to ensure clients are tended appropriately in line with set customer service standards
- Develop and optimise support and service processes, tools, and systems
- Conduct price and contract negotiations with clients to establish contract details and attain profit margin
- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and participating in educational programs
- Provide periodic reports to management on all after-sales activities
- Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Education and Training: Require a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, economics, or in any other related business discipline. Prior experience in a management field, preferably customer relationship management is also necessary to secure the job
- Communication Skills: adept at interacting with customers to identify and help meet their desires
- Leadership Skills: coordinate and organise the activities of after-sales teams to ensure client satisfaction and improved sales
- Problem-solving Skills: develop and implement solutions necessary to ensure increased patronage and customer satisfaction.
What you can get
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Free daily snacks, coffee, treats and weekly pizza
- Regular team socials and events
- Everyone from founder to intern can make a change in the business. If you’ve got a good idea, we’ll make it happen.