Placed is the next generation, mobile-first recruitment platform. Through our sector specific matching algorithm we provide employers within the service industry instant access to permanent staff. By using data intelligence, Placed identifies its users hiring patterns and are able to suggest and automate part of its process, which for industries with extremely high labour churn is extremely valuable.
Our vision is to successfully disrupt the current recruitment process and exorbitant fee structures for placing junior to mid-level positions, and become the leader in tech-based recruitment solutions in this sector. Our clients include major hospitality and retail groups including Selfridges, Roka/ Zuma, Black Sheep Coffee, Marriott Hotels, Hix Restaurants, Bill’s, Harrod’s and many others and we have over 100k job seekers using our platform.
About the Role:
We are looking for someone to join our Customer Success Team and inject an energetic and collaborative attitude in supporting new and existing clients during their subscription period. The role is an entry level position with a lot of growth potential. Some previous experience in sales/ customer relations is ideal but not necessary as long as you are hungry, eager to learn and not afraid to pick up the phone. If you have this covered, this is a great opportunity and will allow you to quickly develop within a growing role and expanding company!
- Work alongside Customer Success Manager to help support and grow the Placed onboarding and training offering
- Build and maintain strong client relationships over email, phone and in face to face meetings
- Provide constructive insight and critical analysis from internal reports
- Work in CRM system daily with existing client accounts
- Responsibility of immersing yourself in the hospitality, leisure and retail industry from a recruitment perspective
- Work alongside the rest of the business (marketing and product team, external partners and stakeholders) to continually improve and develop the product, service and business
The Right Person:
- Must be comfortable and confident on the phone!
- Strong can-do attitude and not afraid of objection handling
- Must be interested in start-ups and entrepreneurship
- High level of spoken and written English
- High emotional intelligence
- A person who can work independently and has a strong drive and initiative
- Prior Sales/Customer Relations experience is a big plus!
- Experience and understanding of the hospitality industry is a big plus
- High possibility of permanent employment after 3 months
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Sales training
- Great smaller, company environment
- Opportunity to shape the company, role and function
- Work with the hottest hospitality and retail brands around London and build an amazing network
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs
- Great central London office location