Client Admin Intern (6-month Contract), at Learnerbly, London
£21,944 per annum pro-rata
Learnerbly is a London based Workplace Learning Platform that enables people to be their best selves at work.
We're looking for a Client Admin Intern to join our small team and help us provide administrative functions and customer support.
We will be hiring on a rolling basis.
- Reduce friction for clients to access learning opportunities by purchasing resources on their behalf
- Monitor and track clients’ learning budget spend
- Create a statement of spend for each client
- Assist with the processing of invoices
- Add new learning resources e.g. conferences, workshops, books, coaches to our platform based on Learning Resources Strategy and user needs
- Quality checking and updating dates, times, prices and locations of our learning resources
- Answer customer support queries in a friendly, professional and timely manner via Intercom, phone, Slack and email
- Share feedback and insights with the broader organisation
- Build a positive relationship with the broader team to ensure our users have the best product experience possible!
These are ideal but not required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
- Extremely organised, high attention to detail—you're careful at accomplishing tasks
- A positive can-do attitude, open to new and unexpected challenges
- Enjoys the fast-paced and “wearer of many hats” nature of working in a startup environment
- A problem solver—use your common sense and initiative to deliver timely solutions for customers
- Sound Excel capabilities
- Love for learning
What our clients and users want
- A polite, friendly manner via Intercom, phone, Slack and email with the patience to understand problems and the commitment to solving them
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth.
You’ll also receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Values-driven culture
- £250 learning and well-being budget to spend each year
- 25 days paid holiday
- Free on-site barista coffee, herbal teas and fresh fruit
- Quarterly team off-sites and outings
- Healthcare cashback scheme available
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.