Please note: due to the high volume of applicants we will not consider generic applications that do not include a cover letter (more info. at end of ad).
Who we are:
At Pasta Evangelists, we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant quality across the UK. We provide our customers with fresh, handmade pasta, the finest sauces & beautiful garnishes from Italy, inviting them to prepare a 5* pasta dish in the comfort of their own home.
With the hard work taken care of by our Italian chefs, all our customers need to do is boil the pasta and heat up the sauce… e buon appetito, a Michelin-starred quality meal in minutes! And whilst we're mainly an online business, selling our pasta through our website, Pasta Evangelists is also the only pasta brand in Harrods. We’ve also kicked off our partnership with M&S, launching our first retail concession in its new flagship Southampton store.
Our mission is clear, loud and simple: we want to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta. And it’s a booming market! As a category, pasta is worth £3.8bn in the UK alone, and we are the only company disrupting it! So far, we’ve been able to raise significant funding from Tier 1 investors and continue to grow the business at 20% month-on-month. This makes us one of the fastest-growing food tech start ups in the UK!
- You love social media - whether Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other emerging platforms, you spend far too much time on social...
- Whether in a personal or professional capacity, you have demonstrable evidence of having worked to boost content engagement, number of followers, likes, and other social KPIs over time
- You're ''savvy'' when it comes to social platforms - you know which actions are going to bring in new followers and which should be avoided because they'll
- You've used other software (e.g. TweetDeck, Later and other ''promotional tools'') to co-ordinate, and rapidly grow, social platforms
- Content comes naturally to you: you know what will & won't work on social - and when to post it
- You are aware of influencers and know where to find them - as well as who has the most authority
What you'll do:
- You'll create, maintain and execute a social media calendar, with content & themes aligned with the marketing team's wider goals
- You'll work closely with our Graphic Designer to create amazing content that drives engagement - but you'll take the lead here, and get a kick out of using your own photography skills (you know that, sometimes, the best-performing content isn't the most polished or professionally made)
- You'll be responsible for acquiring a certain number of new customers each month through social media channels, and will work with the rest of the marketing team to track this
- You'll find the best influencers for us to work with, offering free samples of our product in exchange for social/blog/etc. coverage. You'll keep track of who we've worked with and the results
- You'll work with our Events Manager to plan influencer events, which you'll organise and host alongside our chef(s)
- You'll occasionally write content for our Pasta Evangelists blog, which you can then circulate across our social channels
- You'll work across all of our existing social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) to maximise engagement through: a.) excellent content b.) dialogue with followers/fans c.) organising exciting competitions & on-brand giveaways for followers etc.
- You'll respond to all comments, DMs, etc. in a timely way - even if this is to send on a customer service enquiry to the relevant team
- You'll own our social media technology toolkit, e.g. content scheduling tools & more
- You'll get involved in other marketing initiatives e.g. events as required
What we can offer:
- Join a young and dynamic team, where you'll make a real impact by owning one of our key marketing channels (social media is a really big deal for us!)
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ''il bel paese''...
- Pro-rated 25 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays!)
- Competitive salary
Please apply with:
- A copy of your CV
- A short cover letter (2 paragraphs) noting why you're interested in a Social Media & Influencer MAnager role in Pasta Evangelists, as well as the key successes in your career/professional life to date