We are looking for a marketing intern to join our startup part time.
We are a young, dynamic, and fast-growing startup that is at the early stages of growth and looking to dominate the market we are in. Our founder is an ex-Cass graduate, and we have a super friendly team of 3 at the moment.
We are aiming to revolutionise the consulting market, in the UK and beyond. We are looking for sharp and ambitious individuals to join our young business.
You will be at the heart of our business - initially, responsible for the maintenance of our social media and blog, by working with us to grow our following, increase our online activity and following. Most of your day will be spent creating content and posting content to be approved by management in order to increase traction, wditing blog posts and communicating with our network. This part of the business is critical to understand before moving on, for example into blog writing, partnerships etc .
At the same time, you will be thinking hard about how to improve and automate some parts of the marketing process, and working with the rest of the team to come up with the best solutions, and then implement them. Like with any other startup, you’ll be expected to wear multiple hats and will be exposed to all other parts of the business, we are looking to introduce a YouTube channel so if video content creation is your thing then you could have a chance to brush up your video editing skills too. There are numerous opportunities to gain new skills.
• Assisting with managing social media accounts
• Help creating, writing and distributing marketing content and measuring the success of these campaigns.
• Other marketing tasks including SEO optimisation, digital advertising, events.
• Be a problem-solver. As we are a young company, and so many opportunities to address, we expect you to create new processes, make suggestions, and build improvements with us.
• Have great time management skills, excellent time management is of utmost importance.
• Be a natural competitor - maybe you’ve taken part in sports activities, or you can show us a genuine desire to progress within your career; BUT also a team player!
• Have high attention to detail and very organised.
• Be a good communicator; you’re able to write clearly, simply and accurately. Excellent English is a must!
• Comfortable taking ownership of tasks.
• You will be working remotely so it is essential that you are good with time management and are happy to report to management at the end of every working day (2-3 days a week).
• Have a friendly personality and most importantly love social media, blogs and creating great content!
Full Disclosure: This is an UNPAID internship and you will be working REMOTELY.