We are looking for a freelance marketing intern to join our startup.
We are a young and dynamic startup that is at the early stages of growth and looking to grow our online presence. We have a super friendly team of 3 at the moment and looking to add another entrepreneurial and ambitious member to the team.
We are aiming to help startups and corporations integrate their marketing, sales and customer success efforts to boost organic growth. We have worked with small B2B and B2c startups as well as large B2B enteprises.
You will be at the heart of our business - initially, responsible for the maintenance and growth of our social media presence and blog, by working with us to grow our following, increase inbound. Most of your day will be spent creating content and organising the content calendar. Part of the work reuqired is communicating with our partners and beyond for blog guests and events.
Like with any other startup, you’ll be able to wear multiple hats and will be exposed to all other parts of the business, we are looking to introduce a YouTube channel so if video content creation is your thing then you could have a chance to brush up your video editing skills too. There are numerous opportunities to gain new skills.
• Create and implement social media marketing initiatives
• Manage the tracking and reporting processes of relevant search-related activities
• SEO Optimisation
• Collaborate with our partners and community to drive engagement
• An organised individual with great time management skills
• Be a team player!
• Have high attention to detail
• A good communicator; you’re able to write clearly, simply and accurately.
• Comfortable taking ownership of tasks.
• Happy to work closely with management to hit targets and objectives
• Have a friendly personality and most importantly love social media, blogs and creating great content!
You can work from home, this is a 3-month volunteer position.
We look forward to hearing from all those who feel they have what it takes.
Thanks for your time and interest in this notice!