Obby is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for local learning, making it easier for adults & kids to discover and book local learning classes and lessons, whilst helping teachers build better teaching businesses via SaaS tools and our plug-and-play website builder (like Shopify for e-commerce).
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join the team and help us find & partner with amazing, local teaching businesses.
We are firm believers in the importance of learning new things and the positive impact it has on both personal, and professional development and wellbeing.
We are looking for a Sales Executive. Your job will be to introduce teaching businesses to Obby for the first time, helping lead our growth by finding new, attractive teaching businesses for Obby to partner with.
Working a split role between our White City office and the field, you will be adaptable in your environment and capable of working within a defined structure
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls, emails etc.)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
That said, we are also willing to consider those with no sales experience, but you need to be passionate about finding and working with small businesses, and helping them grow!
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- 25 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
- Regular off-site days and team lunches
- £500 personal development budget a year
- A chance to make a meaningful contribution to people's lives & learning journeys