The Rhumshack Group is a multi-brands hospitality group founded in the early 1990s and based in London. Formed of restaurants, bars and clubs throughout the capital, The Rhumshack Group is dedicated to offer a truly uncompromising quality of traditional cuisine and authentic experience from the Caribbean to Asia.
About you and the role
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive to join to to lead the organisation's marketing initiatives. This involves managing our venues' online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service, lead new projects and campaigns.
You will strive to develop online presence of our venues and must have excellent communication, writing and rapport-building skills. Native English Speaker / Native level of English only.
If you have creative flair and understand how engaging multimedia content can be used in marketing, then this role if for you!
- develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Tripadvisor, Google and Instagram
- plan content and delivery and use tools like Sprout and Monday.com to manage multiple social media channels
- develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote our organisation and brand
- write engaging blog posts and articles
- collaborate with the creative manager to create engaging multimedia content
- form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the company (in-house roles)
- assist the head of department with new marketing projects & restaurant / concept openings
The role will be based in our new office space located between Kings Cross and Islington.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Free lunch
- 25 days of holiday
- Discount in all group venues
We're looking forward to receiving your application. Make sure to include a cover letter.