We’re looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to join a young company at an exciting time of growth.
Started by two brothers in London in 2014, we’re a bootstrapped (and profitable) startup. We’ve got big ambitions to disrupt the email marketing industry, making email cheaper and easier for anyone with an audience. So far, our customers have sent nearly 9 billion emails through the platform and saved over $160,000.
We’re a friendly, personal team and we pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service to our customers just as much as building an amazing product. We’re a fully remote business, currently spread across London, Vietnam and Vancouver.
As our Customer Success Manager, your primary task will be keeping our customers happy. You’ll work closely with our COO (Chief Operating Officer) implementing best in class support processes, documenting everything we do, and responding directly to customers and prospective customers.
You’ll be in charge of running, and expanding, the customer success team to help further build our reputation as the email marketing platform with the best customer service.
Your skills and experience
We’re looking for someone with proven experience in both execution and strategy within a customer service or success position. You’ll bring a real enthusiasm for delighting customers championing them within the team. Ideally you’ll be tech savvy, comfortable using your initiative but also knowing when to get assistance from our developers. Most importantly, you’re keen to learn, improve and help grow EmailOctopus.
- Exceptional organisational and writing skills. You’ll be in charge of documenting all the questions we receive, both for your team’s benefit and for our customers in our helpdesk.
- Ability to think at a broader, strategic level. Initially much of the role will be in execution - responding to our customers, but as we grow we’ll look to you to think more strategically and come up with initiatives to further delight our customers.
- An understanding of email marketing We’re not expecting you to be an email marketer, but some exposure to it will make your job much easier in the early days.
- A willingness to contribute to the team. We’re a small team, growing quickly and at times we need everyone to pull together to get things across the line. That doesn’t mean working late, but at times you might be asked to step outside of your defined role to help out. Specific examples include: testing new functionality or manually approving new customers.
- Work from anywhere, with a budget for your own office space
- The opportunity to be part of a small, growing team who will support you in your future career
- Flexible working hours
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Free gym/yoga