At Vetstoria, we create technology to transform the way vets allow pet owners to schedule appointments.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in the industry, we’re making a lot of noise all around the world and the tool is currently being used by over 2,000 practices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Vetstoria enables Vets around the globe to modernise their processes and upgrade their level of customer service to what clients expect in the 21st century.
We are on the lookout for a dedicated Business Development Rep to join our team. You’ll be on the front line of our sales process, starting conversations and booking meetings for the Business Development team.
You will have to:
- Be a fast learner who can quickly understand and grow your knowledge about our product and the Veterinary industry
- Utilise your acquired knowledge to qualify and convince prospects to schedule a product demo
- Work with our marketing team to develop campaigns and strategies to grow your pipeline and nurture prospects
- Monitor inbound communication and convert potential leads into opportunities by being a source of knowledge for veterinary clinics interested in our product.
- Effectively manage your pipeline in the CRM ensuring your data is well segmented and updated to a high standard
- Achieve monthly targets on Demos booked for the Business Development team
Our ideal team member will be:
- An excellent communicator with the ability to concisely present information (written and verbal)
- An enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with great entrepreneurial spirit
- A multitasking guru who will maintain strict discipline with our processes and in the work they do
- An honest and supportive team player who genuinely loves the work they commit to.
- At least 6 months sales experience. (Graduates welcome to apply).
When you join our ranks, you can:
- Grow with a supportive, energetic and high achieving team
- Work in a transforming industry selling a necessary product
- Learn new ways of working while developing your existing sales skills
- Super compensation structure with a strong base and an unlimited bonus
This position is in London Bridge. Vetstoria is an equal opportunity and pet friendly employer. We value and embrace diversity in all forms.