Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant people we have hired. Right now, we're seeking an experienced Head of Ad Operations to ensure we deliver the right quality traffic to the right clients using programmatic principles, in a way that works for candidates, clients and Adzuna. This is an incredible opportunity to be responsible for the heart of Adzuna’s commercial model and work with some of the brightest marketing minds around. For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to make a major contribution to Adzuna's high growth, global business at a time when our business model is pivoting towards focusing on programmatic.
You’ll be leading a team of 3 ad operations delivery specialists and interacting with many other parts of the business including the wider marketing team, sales, product and international country managers. The ad ops team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
What’s in it for you?
Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate founders. You have the chance to own your and the company’s growth in terms of:
- Hitting company revenue goals by delivering the right traffic to the right clients
- Developing new processes to make traffic / job application delivery more efficient
- Removing non value adding activities to focus on making a difference
- Coaching and developing a motivated team of 3 analysts
- Spreading the benefits of rigorous processes in the wider business
- Challenging the way we do things, from day-to-day processes and the way we utilise and visualise data all the way through to the longer term vision for client delivery
We offer a fun, entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth business where you can make a huge difference.
We want to realise the next level of success and you will utilise your own skills and experience across ad operations and process improvement to meet our goals. It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- A track record of automating core processes in order to improve performance (including process design and implementation)
- Optimisation of traffic mix to a set of digital metrics including CPC, CPA, ROAS etc.
- Ability to balance needs of the company with needs of outside clients or partners
- A whizz with data, able to connect multiple sources of data and interpret the findings
- Management of small teams
- Reporting on customer delivery and marketing / business performance and wider business metrics, including in Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and make things happen
- Building great internal relationships to allow for seamless cross-functional working
It’s a bonus if you have experience in:
- Database management, developing scalable data and reporting architectures, and working with a range of BI/data analytics tools.
- Leading a team in modelling customers, sales/revenue forecasting, customer segmentation, ad operations etc.
- Great communication skills, comfortable taking complex ideas and communicating them to different audiences.
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously by providing healthcare through Babylon Health, wellbeing workshops, cycle to work scheme, access to free counselling, endless supply of drinks and fruit. We have a positive attitude to flexible working and families with enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as 25 days paid holiday.
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, Summer and Christmas global team get togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work.