Location: Fleet, Hampshire
At TrustedTrip, we’re changing the world of travel, one review at a time. We’re an exciting new travel tech startup, working closely with travel agents and operators to collect and manage their customers’ travel reviews. Our aim is to become the global authority for verified travel reviews, for both consumers and the travel industry.
We're currently seeking an awesome, creative, passionate and witty Full Time Graphic Designer to join our team of like minded team members in our office in Fleet, Hampshire.
The job brief
As our in-house Graphic Designer, your main responsibilities will include designing digital assets across a variety of media.
Working alongside our Product Development and Marketing Teams and reporting to the CEO, you’ll play a key role in all stages of creative projects from initial concept to delivery.
You will utilise our brand guidelines to help bring our brand personality to life in every element of design, including social media graphics, email templates, web assets and more.
You'll be self-motivated and flexible enough to take on any design task. As we are a start-up, there are many exciting projects and opportunities to take ownership of each task, big or small, and produce amazing results. We want you to grow with us, so being open-minded and loving feedback is essential.
If you’re an exceptional creative, would like your work to be seen by travellers and travel agents the globe, and want to join a very friendly and driven startup at the beginning of its growth, then we’d love to hear from you.
- A strong portfolio showing the breadth of your digital design capabilities is a must
- Ability to adhere to in-house brand and style guidelines - very important
- A natural flair for creative design, including layout/composition, typography, and a pixel-level attention to detail
- An understanding of UX/UI design
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications, in particular XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences
- Basic knowledge of the print production process
- Able to juggle multiple projects, good time management skills and a positive attitude
- A brilliant sense of humour - lots of dad jokes prevalent in the office
- A passion for design and the willingness to learn from others
Nice to haves
- Confidence and experience with HTML and CSS
- Strong tea-making abilities
- 22 days holiday (increasing annually upto 25 days) plus 8 bank holidays per year.
- Competitive Salary
- Some travel will be required
Freelancers, you’re all awesome but this is a Full Time role in our office and not a remote role.