Investor Partnership Intern
We are changing the way businesses raise money. No cap-tables. No pitch decks. No coffee.
Our team is building a new form of business finance, and we're doing it from the ground up. We're looking for a top calibre Investor Partnerships Intern to join us in building relationships and with our Venture Capital partners.
This role will give the right candidate a great platform for learning about both the Fintech and VC industries in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
As a member of Partnerships team, you will be leveraging a number of outbound channels to source potential partner introducers and maximise client referral volume to Just Capital. Your day to day will involve:
- Build a pipeline of new introducer partners within the Venture Capital space using LinkedIn, emails and calls.
- Preparing partner communications, helping to prepare marketing material and updating materials for existing and new partners.
- Preparing materials for meetings with between the CEO and VC partners.
- Managing the onboarding of new partners, coordinating with other teams to ensure we provide an exceptional product and service.
- Think strategically as well as outside-of-the-box, to design win-win propositions, in cases where the best way to partner is not always immediately obvious.
- Provide input into the design, delivery and copy of specific partnership marketing materials.
- Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned as the role evolves
- You have a relentless, self-starter work ethic and are highly motivated to deliver above expectations.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to pitch cold potential partners in a knowledgeable, professional manner.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Hands-on attitude, excited about the prospect of being involved in all parts of a Fintech startup.
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Interest in the finance / VC industry.
- Previous internships, knowledge of finance, or sales experience a big plus.
- Initial 3 months internship with the potential to stay longer.
- Full time position.
Job Type: Full-time - Location: Wilson Street Shoreditch