Who are we?
Axis Workshops is helping to fill the world with great ideas and better decisions, through making collaborative meetings and workshops easy to facilitate - from a question, to framing the problem, to creating ideas, all the way to a plan of action. We’re now entering into an exciting growth phase where our product is on the market, and we have several major customers coming onto the platform. That’s where we need you!
What are our values?
At Axis, we try to be;
- Adaptable – we’re not too precious about what we’re doing, be it writing a requirement or figuring out a new feature for the product. We’re working with the end goal in mind, and what it takes to get there.
- Curious – we’re interested in what we can do with the tech; we ask lots of questions of the idea, our customers, the technology, and most of all we’re curious about where the journey we’re on will take us.
- Trusting – we trust each other to support, and trust each other’s judgements whether it’s the interpretation of customer feedback into a product requirement, or that the code is appropriate and tested well enough to deliver a great experience for our customers
- Driven (by the mission) – we all understand the idea we’re trying to deliver, and believe in the mission that we’re on, and this informs how we work to deliver a strong & useful product
- Human – all of our interactions are with people, whether they are employees, customers or suppliers. We understand and care about the fact that people have more than just their jobs going on in their lives.
Who are you?
A junior or mid-level product manager looking to take get to grips with a big backlog, lots of new ideas and a growing and enthusiastic user-base
What can you do for us?
We need smart, energetic people who can do some or all of the following:
- Do the basics of product ownership; writing requirements, grooming the backlog, running spring planning, etc.
- Speak to customers and illicit feedback which can then be broken down and understood further
- Devise, implement and track other measures to help understand what does and doesn't work on the apps
- Work alongside the founders to devise the product strategy, be that roadmaps, canvases, or any other appropriate devices
- Work alongside the whole team - designers, developers, founders - to take new features from concept to working code.
Please note; this list is not exhaustive! We're as interested in the right people as the whole skills package, so if you think you can fulfil this please get in touch!
What can we do for you?
We will provide;
- A competitive salary plus share options package
- 30 days paid holiday a year
- Pension contributions
- The technical tools to do the job (laptops, screens, touchpads, etc.)
- Budget for training
- A central office location with tea & coffee, cake on Wednesdays, drinks on Fridays and loads of interesting events.
Please apply by sending your CV and a brief covering note introducing yourself.