We need more help on our sales team! Want to play a major role in continuing the high-level growth of a disruptive start-up? Excited by the prospect of a fun, fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial environment?
We're building a new way for companies to find the best tech talent, and we’re passionate about providing an amazing experience for candidates. We launched in 2015, and already 2,000+ companies use Snap.hr - including Babylon Health, Transferwise, AirSorted and Moo.com. We've raised funding from numerous VCs and now, as we scale, we're looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our team.
The Opportunity: Sales Development Representative
The current opening we have is for an SDR in our London office. The SDR reports directly to our Sales Manager, and is the first line for the Snap.hr sales team, working as a team with the Account Executive to generate pipeline and help our potential customers achieve better technical hiring through our saas platform.
Here are the day to day responsibilities the SDR will undertake while working at Snap.hr:
- Achieving pipeline generation targets
- Generating interest and qualifying new leads that turn into quality conversions
- Understanding potential clients’ business goals and conveying how Snap.hr can help to reach those business goals
- Researching contact information for prospects and identifying the best methods to develop relationships
- Updating records in the CRM database
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or better
- You are interested in sales and motivated to learn how to sell
- You are highly self-motivated, with a proactive mindset when it comes to work
- You lead by example and believe you are here for the team’s success
- You believe in providing value to your clients
- Experience or exposure to SaaS technology is preferred, but not required
What's great about working for us?
The culture here at Snap.hr is unique, and something we are immensely proud of.
We're largely non-hierarchical which allows all of our colleagues to take responsibility from day one. We are committed to achieving excellence, whilst having fun and being highly curious. We are passionate about hiring fantastic individuals who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
As you would expect in such a fast-moving environment, opportunities for development are plentiful. Being such a young organisation and still very much on the growth path our organisational structure is continuously morphing, and growing constantly, presenting opportunities to learn, develop and grow and make a real difference to our future and of the product.
Where will I be working and what will it be like?
You can look forward to working in our funky warehouse-style office just off Silicon roundabout, Old Street. Look forward to:
- Company Macbook and Apple Equipment
- Skip the commute, work from home one day a week
- Budget for conferences and events
- Monthly buddy lunch on us, and regular Friday drinks
- Quarterly offsite, socials events and development days
- 25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day each year. And your Birthday off