Growth Marketing Internship
We are changing the way businesses raise money. No cap-tables. No pitch decks. No coffee.
Our team is building a new form of business finance, and we're doing it from the ground up. We're looking for a ‘think outside the box’ Growth Marketing intern to help build our customer acquisition channels.
This role will give the right candidate a great platform for learning about both the Fintech and Start-up industries in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for generating interesting ideas, creating thoughtful, valuable content and executing on marketing and growth strategies. Your day to day will involve:
Helping develop and execute new marketing campaigns with the guidance of the leadership team.
- Owning multiple social channels.
- Provide input into the design, delivery and copy of a range of marketing materials.
- Creating and editing of copy for blog posts and articles.
- Preparing material for distribution across multiple channels to reach potential clients and partners.
- Think strategically as well as outside-of-the-box, introducing an pitching interesting ideas on client acquisition.
- Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned as the role evolves
- You have a relentless, self-starter work ethic and are highly motivated to deliver above expectations.
- Highly proficient in Word and Photoshop.
- Exceptional research, communication and writing skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Hands-on attitude, excited about the prospect of being involved in all parts of a Fintech startup.
- Passionate about developing a career in marketing and fintech.
- Previous internships, knowledge of e-commerce, or marketing experience a big plus.
- Initial 3 months internship with the potential to stay longer.
- Full time position.
Job Type: Full-time - Location: Worship Street, Shoreditch