Do you want to work for a growing technology business and kick off your quality career?
Hi I’m Tunch. I’m the Head of Quality here at POP. I started here in Summer 2017 and have been the only person in my role supporting a team of developers in testing their work. In the past three years, POP has grown and the development team has doubled in size, so now I need a partner in crime who can help me!
You’ll be my right-hand-(wo)man and be working by my side to ensure the high quality of our platform is maintained for our clients. You won’t just be working with developers but also with the product managers, designers and account managers to make sure we are delivering the right service. Quality requires everyone to work together effectively.
Do you like breaking stuff?
Can you spot inconsistencies or when stuff looks a little ‘off’?
You’ll be testing out new website features to make sure our killer platform remains the industry leading tool for tv and film production.
Is documenting processes your thing? Because you’ll help document various test scenarios to help build a library of cases to use in future feature testing.
Oh, by the way, an interest in our industry would be a bonus- So be prepared to be grilled about your favourite film and tv series.
The person we’re looking for:
- You would rather learn how to do something yourself, even if it seems out of your remit, as opposed to staying in your box and doing repetitive tasks.
- You actively seek opportunities to develop your knowledge and want to know the finer details of how things work.
- Unpredictable changes, altering processes and timelines don’t cause you anxiety and you’re able to roll with the punches and adapt quickly.
- Your way of dealing with a large and varied to-do list is: spreadsheets and/or a project management system!
- When you encounter a problem, your natural response is to proactively try and find a solution on your own to see if you can crack it, before raising it with a senior member of the team.
- Working across a range of departments to provide high quality and being a pillar of the team is an exciting opportunity for you.
- You trust your instincts and have the confidence to rasie the problems you find. You are prepared to start the right conversation whether something is big or small and are happy to do the right thing under pressure.
What experience do you need?
QA experience isn’t necessary.
BUT an interest in QA is vital!!