Business Operations Analyst Internship
We are changing the way businesses raise money. No cap-tables. No pitch decks. No coffee.
Our team is building a new form of business finance, and we're doing it from the ground up. We're looking for a Business Operations Analyst to assist with a range of interesting activities across the business
This role will give the right candidate a great platform for learning about both the Fintech and Start-up industries in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
As a member of the Just Capital team, you will be responsible for research, reporting and presentation. Providing valuable competitor and supplier research and analysis; and giving new insight into our target market. Your day to day will involve:
- Research into suppliers, partners and competitors within the market.
- Presenting findings and contributing to discussions and decisions involving this research.
- Working with and manipulating data to provide insights on our client base.
- Working alongside the various teams on adhoc projects, providing assistance wherever needed.
- Uncovering interesting opportunities within the e-commerce and financial technology ecosystems for us generate new business or provide valuable contributions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned as the role evolves.
- You have a relentless, self-starter work ethic and are highly motivated to deliver above expectations.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Exceptional research, communication and presentation skills.
- An insightful, questioning approach to what’s going on around you and the confidence to question why.
- Hands-on attitude, excited about the prospect of being involved in all parts of a Fintech startup.
- Passionate about developing a career in Technology and Fintech startups.
- Previous internships, knowledge of fintech and startups, and research experience a big plus.
- Initial 3 months internship with the potential to stay longer.
- Full time position.
Job Type: Full-time - Location: Worship Street, Shoreditch