We are making travel effortless. Join us.
Whether it’s to visit the people closest to us, starting an exciting adventure, or a career-defining business trip, travel is an essential part of our lives. Yet we've all experienced the aches and pains of getting to our destination. Today, more than 4 billion airline passengers rely on technology that hasn't kept up with the expectations of the modern connected traveller.
That’s why we’ve started to rebuild the infrastructure that underpins the travel industry. We’re on a mission to unravel travel — simplifying systems and building the tools that will make the future of travel effortless.
We were part of Y Combinator S18's cohort and we are backed Benchmark, Blossom, Index Ventures and Kima Ventures. A fantastic set of investors that has helped build some of the world's largest companies.
Our team in London is growing and we’re looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Executive support at Duffel
The EA role will see you become a strategic partner & confidant to our CEO. The two of you will work together, maximising his productivity & efficiency. You'll work on a broad range of tasks & projects; combining elements of admin, project management, event planning, and internal & external communications.
We think this could be a great opportunity for someone working towards a Chief of Staff, or similar role in the future.
What we're looking for in you
- Strong project management & admin skills; diary management, event planning, attending meetings & creating/managing actions for stakeholders being some examples of your work.
- Big picture thinking aka being a sounding board to our CEO. You'll have an incredibly thorough perspective of the business in your role and as a result, expected to be counsel on a variety of company matters.
- You're great at prioritising. For yourself and our CEO; limiting distractions and helping to keep focus on the highest leverage tasks.
- You're a resourceful problem solver and have a way of making the improbable happen.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills. You're equally comfortable at an external client meeting, a chat by the coffee machine or putting together written company comms.
- Discretion. You'll be trusted with sensitive information so naturally, discretion is a must.
- Fantastic attention to detial :-p.
- Softer skills and emotional intelligence. The ability to work with a variety of stakeholders effectively is key to success in the role.
- Tech savviness. You're at ease with a range of tools including (but not restricted to) GSuite, Notion & Asana.
What you can expect from us
We're dedicated to your personal growth. Our environment is comfortable both physically, but also in that our ears are always open to any ideas, concerns and questions. We believe that everyone should have pride in their work, taking full ownership of it and its impact. That's why everyone who joins Duffel owns a share of the company.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe that the key to our success is employing a diverse team, that's why recruitment decisions are only based on your experience and skills. We value your ability to problem solve and build amazing things so we welcome applications for everyone – regardless of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.