About Feast It
Feast It is changing the global events industry for the better. We have built a curated platform connecting the best suppliers to the most exciting events, from dinner parties for 20 right up to the UK’s largest festivals. We believe that every event deserves incredible food, drink and entertainment and we are building the technology to unlock it for everyone.
We’ve built an incredible community of the nation’s finest event suppliers, from independent photographers, mixologists, and videographers, to the finest chefs and restaurants in the world such Nobu, Bao, and Honest Burger. And yes the job involves free food and tickets to events...
Only three years into our journey, we’ve worked with everyone from Amazon, Nike, and London Pride, to Tom Cruise, Star Wars, and Taylor Swift and have seen nothing but rapid growth. We recently came #17 in the Startups 100 awards, were finalists in the 2019 Natwest Entrepreneur Awards and have been named in the top 15 in Tempo’s 50 Best Places to Work. Our team is expanding, our office keeps growing and we’ve fed millions of people at events over the last few years!
If you’re a hungry, ambitious, status-quo challenging self-starter looking to change an industry, you’ll fit right in and Feast It wants to hear from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and food-loving Customer Success Executive to enter a thriving team and help us fuel our rapid growth! We’ve been on an incredible journey so far, providing the best food, drink, photography and staffing to thousands of happy customers, and we’re gearing up to grow even faster over the coming months and years.
To help make that happen, we need a brilliant individual to support our Event Sales Team and enable them to run like clockwork so they can hit ambitious targets. This role will be on the front-line of our various inbound communication channels (phone, email and online chat) as well as providing a responsive and attentive service across the board. These are typically really important events in the lives of our customers (weddings, milestone birthday parties etc.), so providing an exemplary service will be fundamental. A fantastic phone and email manner, as well as an enthusiasm for getting into the nuts and bolts of the product is an absolute must!
When not speaking to party planners, this individual will be working their magic behind the scenes to ensure that the Event Sales Team are operating to the best of their abilities. They’ll be on hand to help out with daily tasks to maximise the efficiency and output of the team. Fundamentally, you’ll be helping to grease the wheels in finding the perfect possible suppliers for every event. You’ll need a mind for following processes, however, innovative ideas are very much encouraged and a vital part of the role will be coming up with new suggestions to adapt and impact the way we work for the better.
This role offers a unique chance to become a vital part of a flourishing (not to mention fun!) tech startup, with huge opportunity for progression. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join Feast It and will allow you to play a key part in the expansion and growth of a dynamic and disruptive team.
- You are highly organised with the ability to multi-task and manage a varied workload
- You have a keen interest in sales and are excited to help the team hit ambitious targets
- You have an impeccable phone and email manner and enjoy speaking to customers on a daily basis
- You are emotionally intelligent and personable. We care about our customers and take their needs seriously and will look for you to show that too
- You are hungry and motivated to work within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You are hungry to learn and improve. We know that both our team and the business are constantly evolving, so we are constantly seeking ways to improve ourselves as professionals and increase our impact on the business
- You are excited to be part of our journey. Startups are hard work, but we have fun whilst we do it and enjoy celebrating the wins
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension contribution
- Significant discounts in a lot of London's best restaurants and bars
- Free coffee, beer, bagels and an overly stocked snack cupboard in the office
- Regular team socials and events, ranging from company dinner parties to heading to Secret Cinema
- A top of the range Macbook to work on
- Everyone from founder to intern can make change in the business. If you’ve got a good idea, we’ll make it happen
- Dog-friendly office
- 100+ incredible lunch options in just a few minutes walk. The office is between Aldgate East and Whitechapel stations, so we’re surrounded by amazing markets, delis, bars and restaurants in Brick Lane, Spitalfields and Shoreditch
- Loads of invites and tickets to food-industry events (yes they usually do have free food)
- A plant-filled utopia of a working environment
- You’ll be part of a fun and passionate team who genuinely enjoy each other’s company and genuinely enjoy grabbing a drink post-work
- Sunny courtyard for lunch, drinks etc.