Senior Membership Loyalty Programme Manager
6 month contract – immediate start
We are seeking a talented Senior Manager to join our Membership team. In this role, the individual will be responsible for developing and growing E2E’s new loyalty program.
This is a high-profile initiative with senior-level visibility. The ideal candidate will have strong project management and communication skills, analytical aptitude and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done (think ‘start-up’ within the business).
A passion for putting the customer first is a must, and experience with loyalty programs is preferred.
- Liaise with international corporates and SMEs to arrange bespoke membership benefits for E2E Members
- Collaborate across the business (i.e. Data/Analytics, Technology, Brand Marketing, Customer Service, etc.) to ensure loyalty program objectives and priorities are achieved
- Build reporting processes to constantly monitor the health of the loyalty program
- Develop program insights to help drive decisions on future program enhancements
- Drive new enrollments and increase engagement with the program
- Oversee programme cost centre/budget to ensure KPIs and CPP metrics are being met
- Build test and learn strategies for programme communication, engagement tactics and redemption centre partners
- Perform periodic and post-campaign KPI analyses to inform the business and shape future strategies
- Expand the loyalty program to new international markets
- Reporting performance to CEO on a weekly basis
Skills, experience & attributes
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in the customer/loyalty marketing space
- Access to the Heads of Partnerships at internationally leading businesses
- Direct to Consumer Marketing experience required
- Confident in working in a fast pace and entrepreneurial environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical abilities, rigorous attention to detail and bias for customer-centric planning
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborative spirit, and relationship-builder both internally and externally
- Strong Excel & PPT skills
- Global experience a plus
- In-depth knowledge and experience of loyalty programs management from execution of acquisition and retention tactics to back end set up and processing Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus
Over the years, E2E has developed into an exciting and thriving powerhouse of entrepreneurs, investors and entrepreneurial non-execs, with ambition and innovation at its core. E2E is a trusted entrepreneurial community which has just one objective: to unlock the full potential of ambitious entrepreneurial businesses by providing an ecosystem of support services.
Our vision is to enable extraordinary entrepreneurship through our mission of acting as the main catalyst for entrepreneurial economic growth first in the UK and then internationally.
So far, we have:
- Physically brought together over 30,000 entrepreneurs at over 300 events with an excess of 250 speakers across the UK.
- Meet c.3,000 entrepreneurs per annum that we meet face to face through our events programs and meetings.
- Host an average of 42 events per annum in 10 different cities across the UK.
- Launched a £50M investment facility. We look at an average of 40 deals a month that we link to our large community of 3,000 investors ranging from business angels to Family offices.
- Introduced a NED placement platform for our members.
- Amassed an active community of 23,000 pure entrepreneurs and a database of 100,000 businesses in the UK.
E2E is dedicated to becoming the main catalyst for entrepreneurial economic growth by providing an ecosystem of support for our entrepreneurial community. We offer one platform where our community members can connect with the right people, finance, and services to give their businesses the best chance of success.
Contract length: 6 months