Head of Marketing
(Growth & Digital, B2B Enterprise SaaS Tech Sales in Cyber Security, Startup)
Are you bright, ambitious and ready for a challenge?
Role/Title: Head of Marketing (Growth & Digital)
Salary: £90,000 (£60k base + £30k OTE) and share options
Location: London (just outside of Liverpool Street Station)
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven marketer who will take, develop and execute the marketing strategy of OutThink. You will own the building of sales pipeline, new business revenue growth and be ultimately responsible for creating a scalable inbound lead generation strategy that drives predictable and repeatable growth.
We’re building a world-class Marcomms function with the ambition of reimagining cyber security enterprise SaaS marketing. You will be proving it can be creative and calculated, inspiring and effective.
You will own the OutThink brand and will be responsible for bringing it to life through strategic activities that capture the market’s attention and turn prospects into customers. Your core objective will be filling the top of the funnel and delivering pipeline to the sales team. You will be constantly experimenting, measuring and iterating with different growth initiatives. We move fast, so will you.
DCMS awarded OutThink as one of the most innovative cyber security start-ups in the UK and our product was shortlisted by TEISS for Most Innovative Product of the Year and Best Risk Management Product.
OutThink is a revolution, we are changing the future of cyber security.
About the Team:
We’re a team of cybersecurity experts, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough technology and machine learning to identify, understand, measure and manage human risk in large global companies.
London is our company HQ and home to not only the commercial team, but also our incredible product leadership team. Our HQ serves as both a commercial gateway to our customers across EMEA from where we build our base to expand across the globe.
You'll have an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing cybersecurity SaaS startup in London. We have offices in London, Dubai and Barcelona and plan to expand to new geographies, so you'll get to work with international teams. To achieve our ambitious growth targets, we need an exceptional demand generation function and are looking for an entrepreneurial marketer to take a hands-on role in the first instance until it's time to further build out the team.
About The Product:
OutThink is the world's first predictive human risk intelligence platform.
With traditional approaches, such as computer-based training, videos, posters and phishing simulations failing to prevent the 90% of security breaches caused by human behaviour, there is an urgent need for a revolution to address this issue. OutThink addresses this head-on by redefining security awareness training.
Our technology utilises the latest in data science to analyse subjective data collected at the point of delivering tailored security awareness training and build psychographic profiles of employees. We integrate with security systems already deployed within the organisation to further understand and monitor employee behaviour. This allows OutThink to accurately risk score employees, giving CISOs and Security Teams the visibility required to effectively manage the risk of data breaches caused by human behaviour, by making targeted interventions. This way organisational efforts can be focused in the right area, at the right people, at the right time.
OutThink is trusted by large global companies, including FTSE 100, to deliver effective People-centric security.
We don’t pretend that it’ll be easy - joining a start-up is an amazing challenge, pushing well beyond the boundaries of natural growth cycles. At times you’ll move quicker than feels comfortable and be brilliant at continually re-prioritizing what must get done to keep OutThink growing at pace.
Requirements - we are looking for someone who:
- Has 5 – 10 years experience with at least 3 related to demand / lead generation
- Is deeply knowledgeable of enabling and overseeing marketing automation, from start to finish
- Is committed to high standards of excellence and has meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrates outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Is creative, with great critical thinking skills
- Has exceptional first-rate verbal and written communication skills
- Has Hubspot / Salesforce, Drift, SEO & Google Ads experience
Your day-to-day could vary greatly, some of the many things you will get up to will be:
- Design the marketing strategy of OutThink
- Develop effective and creative positioning and messaging that attracts and converts prospective customers and leads into new customers
- Translate OutThink’s growth goals into effective digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs through email, webinars, high quality content and events
- Manage the development and execution of all lead generation programs (e.g. paid social media advertising, SEO & Google Ads, webinars) to drive demo requests, resource requests and to optimize funnel conversion rates
- Build content in the forms of presentations, battle cards, datasheets, testimonials, and customer success stories to enable the Sales team to successful sell OutThink.
- Build a strong relationship with the enterprise sales team by creating processes to increase sales effectiveness and velocity
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues, and have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join an exciting start-up and grow with the company
- We offer a competitive salary, plus equity options, with annual salary reviews
- 25 days of paid holiday leave plus an additional 8 days off for UK public holidays
- Extra day off for your birthday
- A full week of work-remote a year - take your laptop and work from wherever you like!
- OutThink Library: we'll buy and add to our library any work-relevant book you'd like to read
- Monthly subsidy towards a discounted gym membership
- Team breakfast on every first Friday of the month
- Flexible working hours and working from home, subject to agreement with your line manager
Take note - the company is going through a professional re-branding, so by the end of Q1 2020 we’ll look as cool as you are!