Full time 0900-1800hrs
We are seeking an ambitious, highly motivated, self-initiative individual who will take on the role of Community Manager to build and grow a dynamic entrepreneurial community. This role will look after all new membership sales and the growth and retention of existing members. The Community Manager is responsible for managing and engaging with the organisation’s online community in a way which builds brand awareness and loyalty and increase event ticket sales.
- Acting as the main point of contact for new member enquiries from the point of initial contact to sign-up, and maintaining the sales CRM system to track all leads
- Attending all E2E events to promote the benefits of membership, follow up, and converting/declining prospective leads
- Onboarding all new members and acting as point of contact for member needs thereafter
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Generate event ticket income
- Track and deliver on your KPI’s to meet the business’ objectives
- Reporting sales performance to Managing Director on a weekly basis
- Knowing your members and knowing each member’s needs in order to add value to their professional endeavours
- Making meaningful introductions between members and our corporate partners
- Developing community event initiatives designed to create connections between members as well as drive their personal and professional growth
- Identifying areas of improvement in the membership offering and conducting exit interviews with members who end their membership
- Reporting retention performance to Managing Director on a weekly basis
Skills, experience & attributes
- Proven work experience as a membership/community manager or in a customer service role within a customer facing company
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Excellent IT skills with experience using management software and CRM programmes
- Sales experience, preferably in a membership model
- Strong communication skills and a professional manner
- Customer service mindset
- Process driven and detailed orientated
- Positive and hard-working
- Very strong collaboration and listening skills ability to navigate cross functional teams to deliver on shared objectives
- History of high performance and proven ability to adjust to shifting priorities and manage through ambiguity an asset
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and sense of humour in the face of challenges
- Batchelor’s required
Over the years, E2E has developed into an exciting and thriving powerhouse of entrepreneurs, investors and entrepreneurial non-execs, with ambition and innovation at its core. E2E is a trusted entrepreneurial community which has just one objective: to unlock the full potential of ambitious entrepreneurial businesses by providing an ecosystem of support services.
Our vision is to enable extraordinary entrepreneurship through our mission of acting as the main catalyst for entrepreneurial economic growth first in the UK and then internationally.
So far, we have:
- Physically brought together over 30,000 entrepreneurs at over 300 events with an excess of 250 speakers across the UK.
- Meet c.3,000 entrepreneurs per annum that we meet face to face through our events programs and meetings.
- Host an average of 42 events per annum in 10 different cities across the UK.
- Launched a £50M investment facility. We look at an average of 40 deals a month that we link to our large community of 3,000 investors ranging from business angels to Family offices.
- Introduced a NED placement platform for our members.
- Amassed an active community of 23,000 pure entrepreneurs and a database of 100,000 businesses in the UK.
E2E is dedicated to becoming the main catalyst for entrepreneurial economic growth by providing an ecosystem of support for our entrepreneurial community. We offer one platform where our community members can connect with the right people, finance, and services to give their businesses the best chance of success.