We are on a mission to help everyone save and invest for their future.
Millions of us go through life knowing that we should be doing more to save and invest for the future. We leave it at the bottom of our to-do-list because we don’t know where to start.
We are not taught how to save & invest at school, the investment industry is built to serve a wealthy minority and banks are only interested in selling products not helping us achieve outcomes.
We are determined to change this by:
- making it easier for people to get started
- offering products to suit every need
- encouraging people to make the right decisions throughout their lives.
- bringing everything together in a service which is simple and enjoyable to use
We are already helping over 300,000 people save and invest for their future. This is just the beginning. Join us and help us change saving investing for the better!
At Moneybox, we are passionate about the potential of data to transform the way we engage with our customers. As a graduate insight analyst, you will use a variety of techniques to explore our data and develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour and trends. You will be responsible for working together with the other members of the Insight team to provide actionable insight to drive our business forward.
What You’ll Do
- Provide actionable insight that will help us improve customer engagement and marketing efficiency
- Conduct A/B tests to optimise customer communication and in app experiences
- Run and present key reports to the business
- Play an active part in running our personalised customer engagement program, building and executing campaigns to maximise engagement with Moneybox and customer lifetime value.
Who you are
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Keen to develop the commercial and technical skills required to extract meaningful insight from interesting data sources
- Unafraid to get stuck in – this is a fast moving, practical role so the ability to learn quickly and collaborate is key
- Structured and organised thinker, who balances analytical rigour and a bias for action.
- Deeply curious about what motivates customers and drives actionable results.
Experience and Skills
- 2.1 degree or above in a numerical discipline
- Passionate about the potential of data to drive business decisions
- Experience in SQL, Python and Excel preferred but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: jobs at moneyboxapp.com.