EDITOR / HISTORY HIT
History Hit is a multi-media company which publishes a regular subscription video on demand channel (sVOD – think Netflix, but all history), a category leading podcast and has a large online audience on its website and across social media. We’re an innovative media startup focused on delivering history content to new audiences.
We’re looking for an experienced and creative Premiere Pro editor to work across our online output. The role will involve cutting a variety of documentaries, films and interviews for our online platform. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of After Effects and Essential Graphics, and a strong interest in history. This is an office based role in London.
Skills and experience:
- Creative storyteller
- Experience working across a range of formats
- Credits in history, factual or documentaries
- A self-starter who can work alone or alongside an edit producer
- The ability to work to deadline and juggle multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
There is some flexibility with the role, but our preference is full time with an immediate start.