Customer Success Intern/Analyst
This role is perfect for someone who thrives when dealing with people and gets excited by creating great outcomes for customers.
You’ll work directly with the VP Community to improve the customer experience for our premium subscribers.
London · Full-time
Finimize is recruiting someone to interact with premium app subscribers with enthusiasm for our brand and empathy for our customers. Your primary areas of responsibility will be engaging with the group chats as well as responding to any customer queries across all channels. As well as customer support over email and WhatsApp you will be tasked with maximising customer to customer interactions and optimising for great outcomes for our customers. As this will be the launch of a new function at Finimize you will need to be a confident self starter and very comfortable talking to stakeholders and customers.
What sets Finimize apart?
- Work directly with the founding team
- Work with a team that has a strong track record
- Join a high-growth startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors
- 600k subscribers across all platforms
- The world’s largest and most engaged finance community
- 80% of users that refer Finimize use the word ‘Love’
- Successfully onboard premium subscribers into the community
- Build a scalable process for responding to customer queries
- Report on success KPIs for community within the App
- Managing communication with the online premium subscriber community
- Reporting on customer behaviours and trends to the wider Finimize team
Some things we consider critical to being our Customer Success Intern/Analyst:
- Some experience in customer sales, support, client relations or community management is a plus but not a necessity
- Excellent inter-personal skills. The right candidate will have a natural ability to empathise and understand people.
- Casual but professional communication style over email and WhatsApp
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and can flourish even under tremendous pressure
- A high level of confidence and the ability to work independently and willing to go the extra mile
- The right to live and work in the UK
- English fluency essential; other languages an advantage
How to apply
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further