We are Canvas, a young, dynamic and flexible workspace provider in London. We provide flexible office spaces, with all the features you need to create the right setting, as well as inclusive access to communal meeting rooms. We have a unique approach which has already started to shake up the industry.
Whilst our diverse community of clients are busy disrupting a variety of industries (including, tech, fintech, design, digital media, and more), we help to make their goals just a little bit less challenging. How? By tailoring their office space to suit their business’ needs, and by creating a customer focused experience that fosters productivity, comfort, and convenience.
With 9 fully occupied multi-tenanted sites in London, and a rapid growth trajectory, we are excited to provide the opportunity to join our tight knit team as Project Manager.
JOB PURPOSE- General Manager
The General Manager (GM) would be responsible for all aspects of the day to day management of a number of buildings in our portfolio.
Reporting to the company Head of Operations (HOO) and working together with the Deputy GM, key responsibilities of the General Manager role include:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage the day to day running of the existing offices and upcoming buildings
- Oversee community management and client success
- Management of the buildings’ operations
- Support and help the company achieve its growth objectives
- Manage the Deputy Manager as well as the development and mentoring of junior members of the operations team.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Real Estate General Manager
- Managing the operations of an entire building
- Experience in the co-working/ building management/ “office as a service” industries
- Demonstrable track record managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Managing and mentoring staff
- Experience coordinating and project managing, including management of budget and deadlines
- Implementing customer satisfaction survey for continuous improvement
- Organising Events
- Flexible mindset and willing to grow to more senior positions in the company
- Friendly and can-do approach to people and challenges
- Ability to work in start-up environment
- Managing multiple sites
- Collaborative mindset – experience working with Finance and Sales
- Personable with the ability liaise with a wide array of clients
- Solution Provider to client queries
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Bonuses Based on the Company’s Performances
- Pension Contribution
- Weekly Friday Drinks
- Monthly Team Activities
- Annual Company Trips