The Sponsorship Sales Rep will spearhead our focus on Estate Agency retention. You’ll be helping estate agents currently on the GetAgent platform to maximise their market share and profitability that their excellent performance deserves!
As an active member of the team, you’ll have plenty of scope and opportunity to impact the direction of our product and ensure the team understands our Client's needs.
GetAgent is the Estate Agent Comparison Site
There are over 17,000 estate agents in Great Britain and they all say they’re the best. Sorting the wheat from the chaff is an almost impossible task for a Homeowner who may have never sold a property before!
At GetAgent we help Homeowners get the best estate agent for their home and the most money for them and their families. Homeowners can relax knowing that the sale of their largest financial asset is in safe hands.
How we do this?
Each day our system analyses every single property on the market in Great Britain. Using this data we can calculate how many properties each agent has listed, the percentage of asking price they achieve and how long it takes them to sell a property. This provides us with a unique ability to point Homeowners in the direction of the best estate agent for them!
On a day to day basis you will:
- Contacting existing Clients with the intention of educating and upselling the Sponsorship Programme.
- Taking the Client through the process of the programme and answering any questions.
- Ensuring the client is fully aware of how to use the GetAgent Platform to maximise their return.
- Take pride in offering a great customer service experience for our existing estate agency base.
In addition we are looking for someone who is passionate about shaping our processes to help build an industry defining product in a market which we believe needs urgent help. Our team is growing but is still small enough for you to help build something from the ground up and have your say in how things should be done.
You will have:
- Experience of dealing with a Senior Staff.
- Desire to act with integrity and be a trusted advisor - putting the needs of the customer first.
- The ability to identify and overcome keys objections.
- Eagerness to work in a sales role with a clear focus on results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to move past rejection and learn from it.
- Hunger and willingness to learn in a rapidly evolving business.
Things which would be useful but not essential:
- Sales, collections or B2B experience.
- Experience in the UK estate agency market.
We are a forward thinking company and are always having to expand, so we not only need like minded individuals but we offer a like minded progression structure to fit. As we move forward, so does your career.
Whether you are experienced in Sales or looking to get your foot in the door. We can provide the stepping stones to a unique opportunity in a thriving and growing Prop Tech company based in the coolest place in London.