Abintegro is a fast-growing SaaS business and as a result of growth and international expansion, we are looking for skilled account managers who understand how to consult closely with clients, build lasting relationships and long-term value for clients.
If you're looking for an opportunity to make a real difference to a team within a business that changes rapidly, then this could be for you.
Abintegro is the UK's leading online career development platform. Our clients are universities, companies and HR consultancies, who white-label and integrate our platform into their proposition to build the skills of their students, employees or clients.
Our account management programme is intrinsic to their success, and the key reason why we retain 95% of clients and continue to grow every quarter.
We are looking for experienced account managers who have a clear understanding of how to consult with, retain and grow clients. Based in our superb offices in Chiswick, London, you will be supported by your own Customer Success Manager and will manage their workload to drive maximum value for your clients.
You'll be working with the Abintegro founders, the commercial and customer success team, and this is a superb opportunity for your personal development as you'll be exposed to and involved in real business decisions. We’re a sociable and relaxed bunch, and highly ambitious and professional at the same time.
-Managing and developing the relationship with 30 key accounts, to ensure their objectives are met via the use of the Abintegro services
-Working with your designated customer success manager to provide first-class, responsive service and all the technical work is completed on time to standard
-Introducing new products and concepts and creating a business case for clients to increase spend
-Running presentations, product demonstrations and hosting meetings with multiple stake-holders
-Managing workload to ensure all clients experience first-class account management, whilst prioritising to focus on opportunities and risks
-Working with the corporate account management team to share and develop best practice
-Contributing to the Abintegro product development roadmap
- A track record (2-4 years) of success in account management in the UK and be able to demonstrate this
- Skilled relationship builder and exceptional communication skills
- Highly motivated and ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel across the UK to visit clients
- If you have worked for a SaaS or learning business it will be an advantage
- Degree level education
- A genuine interest in being part of a high growth small business and contributing to the journey
- Unrivalled personal development, working directly every day with a highly experienced team
- An opportunity to make a visible impact from day 1
- The opportunity to be actively involved in the product development of a fast-growing company
- A highly competitive base salary plus market leading bonus scheme
- A social, relaxed but professional working environment with responsibility from the very beginning
- Discounted gym membership at the on-site flagship Virgin Active Club, monthly team outings, flexi-day and other perks you’d expect from a growing tech company
Sound good? Please apply with your CV and short message explaining why you are interested.