As we gear up for a big 2020 we are on the look-out for exceptional sales talent to support our growth across the EMEA region in both Sales Support and Sales Development Lead roles. If you think you have what it takes, apply today!
Who are we?
Founded in 2015, Everledger is an independent technology company helping businesses surface and converge asset information, using a symphony of secure technologies, including blockchain, artificial intelligence, intelligent labelling and Internet of Things. Our purpose is to contribute greater clarity and confidence in marketplaces where transparency matters most.
We digitally streamline our clients’ compliance processes, to help them demonstrate the lifetime story of an asset with greater efficiency and accuracy. As technology partners, we also support in powering resilience and sustainability. With information out in the open, we believe the value of many industries – from diamonds, to fine wines, to e-recycling – will be shared by all stakeholders throughout the value chain.
By working with Everledger, stakeholders such as producers, manufacturers, certification houses and retailers can further evidence the origin, ownership and characteristics of their assets to increasingly more conscientious consumers. And consumers can have access to all this information on any device, from desktops to smartphones. Our London office is based out of a co-working space in the heart of Clerkenwell, near Farringdon Station.
Job title: Sales Support / Business Development Lead
Location: London-based with travel across Europe as required
Sales Support Associate
As sales support you’re at the heart of Everledger’s sales and solutions delivery team in EMEA.Your research and hands-on efforts will enable cutting-edge projects to be delivered to our customers on time and to high standards of quality.
- Support the development of presentations and materials for clients as needed, and engage in discussions around project design and evolution that supports the strategic and commercial goals sought.
- Support the team to ensure deal information is maintained and up-to-date in our CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Interact with a wide range of stakeholders including diverse internal functional roles (project management, technology, developers) and wide-ranging external clients.
- Conduct research on market opportunities and support lead acquisition activities
- Support preparation for key meetings and follow-ups
Business Development Lead
The Sales Development Lead will be expected to develop sales leads and targeted strategies for the the luxury retail apparent and/or wine and spirits market and work with the technical and operations team to produce defined specifications for NFC and RFID Solutions and the delivery of them to customers.
To be successful in this role you will need to be passionate about promoting the products and ensuring customers' requirements are fulfilled. Be a natural intuitive individual that understands the features of RFID, NFC and Blockchain technologies and advancements and benefits our products bring our customers. Having a proven track record in sales, you would be expected to hit the ground running in building relationships within the industry sector and building on the trust of the company brand.
- Identify, assess, develop and manage new programs and new business opportunities for assigned products leading to successful commercialisation efforts.
- Incorporate knowledge of the industry to partner with stakeholders to develop market right products, support materials and pricing recommendations across all solutions.
- Work with prospective customers to identify unmet needs, and present compelling solutions.
- Initiate, determine, and present ROI business case analysis.
- Stay abreast of industry trends by attending trade shows, events and staying on top of market insights as well as global branding trends.
- Surface new ideas, product applications and solutions to development teams
- Communicate and link key value propositions, differentiators to customer with Everledger solutions set
- Craft customized go-to-market strategies for regions and individual customers
- Develop long-term business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with business partners at the customers’ organizations.
- Collaborate with other business units to evaluate volume, identify trends, ensure quality