After being founded by the entrepreneur and IT-Specialist Florian Frey and the former CEO of Scout24 Holding Dr. Martin Enderle, allmyhomes (www.allmyhomes.com) rose to the No. 1 platform for the marketing of new building estates in Germany within three years, increasing to a size of 150 employees from over 25 different nationalities.
Following the entry of TPA Real Estate Brands founder Lutz Grimm, we continue to revolutionize the real estate industry through digitalization and the supply of targeted data for room concepts of the future.
For our Operations department, we are currently looking for an Operations Manager (m/f/d) in a permanent position in our office in Berlin-Ostkreuz.
- Continuously analyze and optimize our processes and workflows along the whole value chain of the real estate transaction
- Improve the way the different teams at allmyhomes work and communicate together
- Challenge existing processes and structures and develop concepts for optimization together with internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and interpret company KPIs with the goal to identify growth potentials
- Support the development and implementation of team and company strategies
- Implement and manage software solutions that help us to increase efficiency and quality in the way we work
- Take on full responsibility for own cross-functional projects that help boost company growth
- At least 2 years relevant work experience as an Operations Manager or similar role
- Completed studies ideally in business administration or a comparable field
- Track record of successfully managing (cross-functional) projects
- Efficient, structured and independent working style
- Hands-on mentality and team player
- Excellent communication skills
- You enjoy bringing in your ideas and shape the company with your spirit of innovation
- Fluent English communication skills (written & verbal)
Our offer for you
- 20 years experience in the real estate- and advertising industry
- A dynamic startup atmosphere with room for change
- An international team (ca. 150 employees, ca. 25 nationalities)
- A comprehensive onboarding, regular feedbacks and performance reviews
- Individual development opportunities and further education
- Free language courses (German and English)
- Regular workshops on health issues and after-work sports
- Cold and warm drinks, delicious muesli and fresh fruit
- Regular company & team events
- Good ideas for a sustainable life and work
- A centrally located office with numerous connections (Berlin-Ostkreuz)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button to Laure-Marie Teßmann.